“I Love You”
These are the words whispered as you snuggle into a newborn’s sweet-smelling hair … whispered as you kiss away the warm tears a boo-boo brought to a toddler’s eyes… whispered with one last squeeze before for that little one, now so tall, drives off for their next, big adventure.
You don’t just say these words to your loved ones. You LIVE them. Fleeting moments whizz by, adding up to make a lifetime of precious memories for your loved one.
Capture a tiny part of your love by sending them a Love Letter Toy that will last for generations.
Made With Love, Used for a Lifetime
BridgeWood’s Love Letter kit gives you the tools to easily make gorgeous toys that are MORE than just toys. They are ‘Made-With-Love’ by YOU to tell your little ones that you care.
From developing your newborn’s eyesight, refining your baby’s motor skills, your toddler’s color and letter identification, and your elementary school kiddo’s spelling, your handmade Love Letter Toys educational uses grow with the developmental needs of your child. And they do this all while making your playroom look amazing!
YOU Can Make Beautiful Toys!
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never picked up a brush before or if you make art for a living. BridgeWood’s Love Letters Toymaker kit is designed to help any person make beautiful, one-of-a-kind toys. Learn how to make toys by watching our easy-to-follow videos and patterns, or create your own designs for a truly unique look.
Mix and choose among all the colors of the rainbow to match your nursery décor or your loved ones’ favorite color. Math Professor, Dr. Doug Dailey, did the math for us. The Toymaker Kit may be simple, but there are 16+ septillion unique ways to customize your Love Letter Toys. Which design will bring the biggest smile to your loved one’s face?
Why You Will Love Your Love Letters:
- Made-With-Love by YOU
- Easy to Create, even for beginners
- Beautiful – Great for playroom décor and Instagram
- Animal and Seasonal Themes are Available Here
- Reusable Silk Screen Stencils for future projects
- Silk Screen Stencils are reusable, provided instructions for proper care are followed.
- Designed to Last for Generations of Hard Play
- Love Letters will last for generations provided BridgeWood instructions for proper care and normal use are followed.
- Easy-To-Follow Videos
- Downloadable Pattern Guides and Templates
- Host fun ‘Block Parties’ with friends
- Great for art therapy and those quiet moments for yourself
- Great for baby showers and gift giving
- Safety –Your painted, sealed blocks are toy safe if only BridgeWood kit components are used and instructions followed.
- Quality Art Components: Reuse them for future toys or other projects
- Great value! Your hand-painted blocks are worth at least $72!
‘Love Letter’ Toymaker Kit Components:
- 9 Handmade Birch Blocks
- Five 10ml paint colors
- Rosie’s Red
- Mary’s Blue
- Buttercup Yellow
- Snowy White
- Cozy Black
- Three 10ml empty paint pots for mixing colors
- 10ml clear sealer
- One reusable squeegee
- One reusable detail brush
- Two foam applicators
- 240-grit sandpaper to easily fix mistakes
- “I Love You”, 5×7 in, Reusable Silk Screen Stencils
- Love Letter Instructions
- 3-D Foldable Box Template